Just a quick post to let you know of a one-day sale of low-carb/ketogenic diet books for $3 each.
I haven’t read any of the books on this list except for Dr. Richard Feinman’s The World Turned Upside Down: The Second Low-Carb Revolution, which is excellent. Highly recommended, especially if you are at all interested in the biochemical workings of the low-carb diet.
Oh, and Judy Barnes Baker’s wonderful book Nourished, which is filled with absolutely delicious low-carb recipes. Judy’s is one of our favorite low-carb cookbooks.
I plan on purchasing all these books at this price. Even Dr. Feinman’s, which I already have, but only in hardback.
Here is the full list.
1. Richard David Feinman – The World Turned Upside Down – The Second Low-Carbohydrate Revolution
2. Colin Champ – Misguided Medicine
3. Judy Baker – Nourished
5. Ben Greenfield – The Low-Carbohydrate Diet for Endurance Triathletes
6. Cristi Vlad – Ketone Power
7. Cristi Vlad – T-(Rx) – The Testosterone Protocol
9. Jennifer Matthews – Keto Blocks
10. Jennifer Matthews – Understanding Keto
If any of you out there have read any of these books and would like to chime in, please feel free to leave a review – good, bad or neutral – in the comments. As I said, I have read only the two mentioned above, so can’t comment on the others.
Monthly Book Reviews
I have been writing a series of book reviews each month that I email to subscribers. If you're interested and want to get on the list, sign up here (or above where it says Get free email alerts in the upper right). I'll send you an email notice of all new blog posts plus all my monthly book reviews. Also, you will get a link to all the previous month's book reviews I've sent. Hope to see you aboard.